November 8th, 2010 by Rachel
Cochlear Implant Online is excited to host another giveaway contest. This time, it will be open to international readers! Michelle at Custom Leather Jewelry by Michelle Verbeeck, a shop at Etsy.com, is generously offering one of her fashionable medic alert bracelets to give away.
All of us, cochlear implant users, should be wearing a medic alert bracelet or some form of medic alert jewelry as we cannot have an MRI scan and surgeons cannot use monopolar cautery, a surgical tool, in surgeries. Rather being safe than sorry, it is a best to wear a medic alert jewelry piece so that whenever something happens to us, emergency officials can be aware of our issues. However, I understand that many medic alert jewelry pieces are ugly and unfashionable, and I will admit that I refused to wear one during my teen years. Michelle is here to change this situation! She wants to us to be safe and fashionable at the same time. Her leather medic alert bracelets are absolutely trendy and would look great on both boys and girls, and men and women.
A winner will receive a bracelet that is either 1 inch, 1 1/4 inch or 1 1/2 inch wide cuff, a choice of leather color, a choice of metal, a buckle or snap closure, and of course, their own choice medic info on their bracelet. She has a WIDE variety of choices of colors of leather: black, chocolate brown, golden brown, red, mahogany, maroon, orange, blue, royal blue, purple, yellow, green, kelly green, navy blue, turquoise, and deep teal. She also has a good selection of metals: brass, nickel, copper, or sterling silver.
How to enter:
The deadline for the contest is Monday, Nov. 15th at 5PM EST.
- Visit Custom Leather Jewelry by Michelle Verbeeck at http://www.etsy.com/shop/MichelleVerbeeck. Look around and buy something, if you can!
- Leave a comment telling which color of leather and metal you would choose for your bracelet!
- You can earn an extra entry by tweeting about this contest and make sure you include @CochlearImplant in your tweet. Please add a comment if you tweeted about the contest.
- You can add another entry by blogging about this contest. Please add a comment if you blogged about this contest.
- You can earn an extra entry by posting about this contest on Facebook. Make sure you put @Cochlear Implant Online in the status and set the post to be seen by everyone. Please add a comment if you posted on Facbeook.